lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From kiwi clive <kiwi_cl...@yahoo.com>
Subject BlockJoin and RawTermFilter (lucene 4.0.0)
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:51:11 GMT
Hi Guys,

Apologies if this has been asked before but I could not an appropriate post.

The Lucene Documentation stresses the use of a RawTermFiler when building up the parentFilter
and I was previously using the following in lucene 3.6.0:

            Filter parentQueryFilter = new CachingWrapperFilter(new RawTermFilter(new
Term("type", "T1")), true);

Having moved to lucene 4.0.0, I cannot find the RawTermFilter class. It may be in another
module but I have not been able to find it. Is this filter still required for BlockJoin as
the Join API does not seem to have changed appreciably.

Thanks for any help.
Clive