lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From algebra <fabianoc...@gmail.com>
Subject FuzzyQuery in lucene 4.0
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 14:03:03 GMT
I was using lucene 3.6 and my function worked well. After I changed the
version of lucene to 4.0 and did some adjustments and my function is not
working. Someone tell me what do you know I'm doing wrong?

 public List <String> fuzzyLuceneList(List<String> list, String s) throws
CorruptIndexException, LockObtainFailedException, IOException,
ParseException {
        List<String> listr = new ArrayList<String>();

        Analyzer analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_40);

        Directory directory = new RAMDirectory();

        IndexWriterConfig config = new IndexWriterConfig(Version.LUCENE_40,
analyzer);

        IndexWriter iwriter = new IndexWriter(directory, config);

        Document doc;

        for (int i = 0; i < list.size(); i++) {
            doc = new Document();
            doc.add(new Field("fieldname", list.get(i), Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.ANALYZED));
            iwriter.addDocument(doc);
        }

        iwriter.close();

        IndexReader reader = IndexReader.open(directory);
        IndexSearcher isearcher = new IndexSearcher(reader);

        Term term = new Term("fieldname", s);

        Query query = new FuzzyQuery(term, 1,0);// 0-2

        TopScoreDocCollector collector = TopScoreDocCollector.create(10,
true);
        isearcher.search(query, collector);

        ScoreDoc[] hits = collector.topDocs().scoreDocs;
        for (int i = 0; i < hits.length; i++) {
            Document hitDoc = isearcher.doc(hits[i].doc);
            listr.add(hitDoc.get("fieldname"));
        }

        //isearcher.close();
        directory.close();