lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Steve Rowe <sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven 4.1-SNAPSHOTS not up-to-date
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:45:57 GMT
I'm thinking of moving the arifact upload to happen prior to running tests, so that people
can have access to snapshots through the standard maven channel regardless of the ability
of solr tests to succeed under maven on freebsd.

likely to fail, see: https://builds.apache.org/computer/lucene/

> But you can download the standard Lucene and Solr Artifacts from https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Artifacts-4.x/
and https://builds.apache.org/job/Solr-Artifacts-4.x/. Just use them directly, Maven is crap
altogether :-) (my personal opinion). But the maven artifacts can be found there, too, so
just add the Jenkins job as custom repo to your maven config - they are just not uploaded
from this build, because it uses ANT and not Maven to build, so uploading to snapshot repository
is not done (not sure if this would work).