lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From feng lu <amuseme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to implement a TokenFilter?
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 02:22:28 GMT
hi Shen

May be you can see some source code in org.apache.lucene.analysis package,
such LowerCaseFilter.java,StopFilter.java and so on.

and some common attribute includes:

offsetAtt = addAttribute(OffsetAttribute.class);
termAtt = addAttribute(CharTermAttribute.class);
typeAtt = addAttribute(TypeAttribute.class);

Regards