lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Xi Shen <davidshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to implement a TokenFilter?
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2012 06:12:11 GMT
thanks, i read this ready. it is useful, but it is too 'small'...

e.g. for this.charTermAttr = addAttribute(CharTermAttribute.class);

i want to know what are the other attributes i need in order to implement
my function. where i can find a references to these attributes? i tried on
lucene & solr wiki, but all i found is a list of the names of these
attributes, nothing about what are they capable of...