lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From dokondr <doko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Russiam stemmer?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:58:15 GMT
Thanks Steve!
It is weird, but I cant
find org.apache.lucene.analysis.ru.RussianLightStemmer !
I have just downloaded Lucene 4.0.0 sources and 'analysis' directory does
not have 'ru'. All it has:

analysis-module-build.xml  common  kuromoji    phonetic    smartcn  uima
build.xml                  icu     morfologik  README.txt  stempel

Where should I get the source from?