lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginning with Lucene
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 19:16:10 GMT
Hello Yann-Erwan,

      That might be a reason or perhaps something was missing from my side.
But with the help of above replies I was able to it. Being new I was not
aware of the changes made in the API. Till now I have found Lucene very
interesting and i'll try to explore as much as I can. :)

Thank you all.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq