lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginning with Lucene
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 00:55:02 GMT
Sorry to be a pest of question guys. But, I need some more help. As I have
just started, I was not able to decide whether to read "Lucene in action"
or not, as it is focusing on older versions. I have gone through the Kelvin
Tan's "HelloLucene" example and found it very beneficial. Is there any
other good resource which could help a beginner like me(And based on
Lucene-4.0.0)?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq