lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From parnab kumar <parnab.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help for multi-language support
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 04:59:57 GMT
Hi Deepak ,

Lucene already has multi-language support . For any language you just need
to write the custom Analyzer for that language .While indexing you can
configure the indexer to use the custom analyzer  as and when needed .
During searching also, the same applies .You just need to provide the
required analyzer to the query parser.

Thanks,
Parnab
IIT kharagpur