lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From parnab kumar <parnab.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete documents base on more than one condition?
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 09:19:24 GMT
Hi Rajashekhar,

yet it is possible . You can form a Boolean Query which will match the
documents as per your required conditions . Then you can delete by the
respective document ids by instantiating a indexReader.

You can refer to Book Lucene in Action 2nd Edition for more details .

Thanks,
Parnab
IIT Kharagpur,India