lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: How to consume DocValues
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:57:11 GMT
I think you just forgot to call iw.addDocument(doc)?

Typically one needs DocValues in a Collector or a FieldComparator or
Filter or a Similarity Scorer, etc., which already operate per-segment
and provide you an AtomicReaderContext from which you can get the
AtomicReader to lookup DocValues from ...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com