lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: How to consume DocValues
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:18:33 GMT
We are actually in the [slow] process of trying to simplify the DV
APIs (calling it DV 2.0 for now...), at this branch:

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/lucene4547

If you have the itch, feel free to check it out and iterate!  There
are lots of changes there, roughly summarized on LUCENE-4547 ...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com