lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vishwas Goel <vishw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving granular scores back from Lucene/SOLR
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 05:00:00 GMT
I thought the reason explain was expensive was because of the string
concats. I actually do not want to store this in strings - i just want the
data without the string concats. I have so far not looked at IndexSearcher
- will do.

Other thought i had was to encode 1 such score in the final score(float
value) itself. That way, i do not need to change the function interface.
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Vishwas