lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bowden Wise <wi...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Lock Errors within JBoss Environment
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:02:13 GMT
Hi Andrew:

Thanks for the reply; I am glad to here our approach is also being used out
there.

In our case, there is always only 1 writer. I have added debug output to my
log and can see that the index writer is getting closed each time. And yet,
I am still seeing the error. I am doing another test run to see what
happens.

Bowden