lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to implement a TokenFilter?
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 04:02:41 GMT
You need to use an IDE. Find the Attribute type and show all subclasses.
This shows a lot of rare ones and a few which are used a lot. Now, look
at source code for various TokenFilters and search for other uses of the
Attributes you find. This generally is how I figured it out.

Also, after the full Analyzer stack is called, the caller saves the
output (I guess to codecs?). You can look at which Attributes it saves.