lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Carsten Schnober <schno...@ids-mannheim.de>
Subject Re: Boolean and SpanQuery: different results
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 12:28:08 GMT
Am 17.12.2012 11:54, schrieb Carsten Schnober:

> Might this have to do with the docbase? I collect the document IDs from
> the BooleanQuery through a Collector, adding the actual ID to the
> current AtomicReaderContext.docbase. In the corresponding SpanQuery, I
> pass these document IDs as a DocIdBitSet as an argument to
> SpanQuery.getSpans().

Answering my own question that has made me think about the document base
issue: indeed, I should be collecting document IDs relative to their
respective AtomicReaderContext rather than adding the context's docbase
because the subsequent SpanQuery is performed within an
AtomicReaderContext as well.
Best,
Carsten

--