lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Carsten Schnober <>
Subject Re: Boolean and SpanQuery: different results
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 12:28:08 GMT
Am 17.12.2012 11:54, schrieb Carsten Schnober:

> Might this have to do with the docbase? I collect the document IDs from
> the BooleanQuery through a Collector, adding the actual ID to the
> current AtomicReaderContext.docbase. In the corresponding SpanQuery, I
> pass these document IDs as a DocIdBitSet as an argument to
> SpanQuery.getSpans().

Answering my own question that has made me think about the document base
issue: indeed, I should be collecting document IDs relative to their
respective AtomicReaderContext rather than adding the context's docbase
because the subsequent SpanQuery is performed within an
AtomicReaderContext as well.

Institut für Deutsche Sprache |
Projekt KorAP                 |
Tel. +49-(0)621-43740789      |
Korpusanalyseplattform der nächsten Generation
Next Generation Corpus Analysis Platform

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message