lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is "flexible indexing" in Lucene 4.0 if it's not the ability to make new postings codecs?
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:45:23 GMT
Parts-of-speech is available now, in the indexer.

LUCENE-2899 adds OpenNLP to the Lucene&Solr codebase. It does
parts-of-speech, chunking and Named Entity Recognition. OpenNLP is an
Apache project for natural-language processing.

Some parts are in Solr that could be in Lucene.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/lucene-2899