lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Neil Ireson <n.ire...@dcs.shef.ac.uk>
Subject Maven 4.1-SNAPSHOTS not up-to-date
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:44:38 GMT
Hi all,

I was wanting to use the 4.1 version to access some of the latest
improvements, I was hoping to just connect to the maven snapshot
repository but it seems that they are not being updated as they are
from October 24/25. Is this a deliberate policy or a "bug", and any
chance of a fix for either of these?

For me it would make more sense if the snapshot repository made the
(successful) nightly builds available, with anyone using snapshots
having to accept the caveats associated with constantly changing code.