lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From khem...@yahoo.com
Subject all the documents are not getting indexed in solr 3.6.1
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2012 02:28:51 GMT
I am trying to index some documents in 3.6.1 using text_ja field and copying it to string field
so that I can do an exact match on copy field, but it seems that all the documents are not
getting indexed. Does any one know if this is a problem in 3.6.1
   <field name="f1" type="text_ja" indexed="true" stored="true" />
   <field name="f2" type="text_general" indexed="false" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>
   <field name="f3" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" />

 <copyField source="f1" dest="f3">

but if I switch f1 to string and f3 to text_ja then the index seems to be correct, what could
be the reason for that. has anyone experienced such a problem in solr 3.6.1 and how to remedy
it.

Thanks