lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <uschind...@pangaea.de>
Subject RE: Separating the document dataset and the index dataset
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:40:35 GMT
In Lucene 4.1 the compressing codec is no longer a separate codec, the main Codec ("Lucene41")
compresses by default. Just reindex your data or use IndexUpgrader.

Uwe

-----
UWE SCHINDLER
Webserver/Middleware Development
PANGAEA - Data Publisher for Earth & Environmental Science
MARUM (Cognium building) - University of Bremen
Room 0510, Hochschulring 18, D-28359 Bremen
Tel.: +49 421 218 65595
Fax:  +49 421 218 65505
http://www.pangaea.de/