lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <>
Subject RE: Maven 4.1-SNAPSHOTS not up-to-date
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:07:38 GMT

The problem is: the maven build does not succeed at the moment because Solr tests are likely
to fail, see:

But you can download the standard Lucene and Solr Artifacts from
and Just use them directly, Maven is crap
altogether :-) (my personal opinion). But the maven artifacts can be found there, too, so
just add the Jenkins job as custom repo to your maven config - they are just not uploaded
from this build, because it uses ANT and not Maven to build, so uploading to snapshot repository
is not done (not sure if this would work).

Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen