lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using CharFilter to inject a space
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 03:10:13 GMT
So I've gotta ask... _why_ do you want to inject the spaces?
If it's just to break this up into tokens,  wouldn't something like
LetterTokenizer do? Assuming you aren't interested in
leaving in numbers.... Or even StandardTokenizer unless you have
e-mail & etc.

Or what about PatternReplaceCharFilter?

FWIW,
Erick