lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From selvakumar netaji <vvekselva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Combining The results from DB and Index Regd.,
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:02:46 GMT
Thanks Clive,

Clive,

Can we do this way of   indexing if the RAM is limited. There would be two
indexes, one in the file system and another in in-memory index as already
mentioned. If the in-memory has reached a threshold then can we force the
manual indexing of the databases which is supposed to happen automatically
everyday. Then the RAM constraint would also be handled. Clive are there
are any other solutions.