lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vitaly Funstein <vfunst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene API
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 19:38:41 GMT
Are you critiquing CharTermAttribute in particular, or Lucene in general?
It appears CharTermAttribute is DSL-style builder API, just like its
superinterface Appendable - does that not appear intentional and
self-explanatory? Further, I believe Term instances are meant to be
immutable hence no direct linkage between the two. I could be wrong though.