lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Andy Yu <ukour...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sort by field and score
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 04:20:04 GMT
I revise the code to

        SortField sortField[] = {new SortField("id", new
CustomComparatorSource(bitSet)),SortField.FIELD_SCORE};

        Sort sort = new Sort(sortField);

        TopFieldCollector topFieldCollector =
TopFieldCollector.create(sort, 1000, true, true, true, true);
        indexSearcher.search(query, topFieldCollector);
        TopDocs topDocs = topFieldCollector.topDocs();

but I got the same result with the previous code, need I custom the
class TopFieldCollector?

thank you lan