lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From lukai <lukai1...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions about lucene TokenStream
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 21:16:06 GMT
 I have two confused questions regarding Lucene implementation, hope
someone can give me some clues.

  1. It's about the AttributeSource/AttributeSourceImpl implemenation.
Seems like the default instance was kept as "static"
in DefaultAttributeFactory. But we get these instances in analyzer
directly. In this point of view, analyzer implementation is not thread
safe, right?  Because each attributesourceimpl object will refer to same
instance but without synchronization.

  2. About the FSA implementation, except it's sorted and arc can have data
stored, any other difference with suffix-tree?

Thanks,