lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Which stemmer?
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 17:04:37 GMT
Great! For my favorite example of "invest", "invests", etc. it shows:

SnowballEnglish:
•investment
•invest
•invests
•investing
•invested

kStem:
•investors
•invest
•investor
•invests
•investing
•invested

minimalStem:invest
•invest
•invests

That highlights the distinctions between these stemmers quite well, without
highlighting the actual indexed term, which can be quite ugly.

-- Jack Krupansky