lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Fehling <bernd.fehl...@uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject Re: com.sun.jdi.InvocationException occurred invoking method
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 13:38:14 GMT
Are you sure that this is a bug in eclipse?

When using a local string and then returning the string the error is gone
and the content of the class displayed.

AFAIK eclipse is just an ide and using the java debugger, so this is then a java debugger
problem?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4123628/com-sun-jdi-invocationexception-occurred-invoking-method

Regards
Bernd