lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From kiwi clive <kiwi_cl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Changing behavior of StandardAnalyzer
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 11:29:18 GMT
Hi Bin Lan,

This bit me too.

You can choose to StandardAnalyzer and set the version number to 2.9.

Otherwise you can try using ClassicAnalyzer which I belive is 'old' Standard Analyzer before
it was tidied up.

Clive

________________________________
 From: Bin Lan <blan@perimeterusa.com>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:20 AM
Subject: Changing behavior of StandardAnalyzer

So currently, if I use StandardAnalyzer to construct a QueryParser, and
pass tString "From: someone@gmail.com" to the parser, it returns a query
which is "From: someone From: gmail.com". Is there easy way that I can
change this so it returns "From: "someone gmail.com"" instead?

We had a in-house Analyzer implementation, it used to do this on lucene
2.9, but somehow the behavior changes after we upgrade to 3.6.1.

Regards
--
Bin Lan
Software Developer

Follow Us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PerimeterNews
Read Our Blog: security.perimeterusa.com/blog

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information of Perimeter Internetworking Corp.  Any unauthorized review,
use, copying, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please immediately contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of the original
message.

--
The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter E-Security's email
anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is