lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From rajputadesh <rajputad...@gmail.com>
Subject File storing for Swing Application in Lucene
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 06:29:53 GMT
Hello Lucene Users , I am working in java swing Application , in which i have
to browse html files in JEditorPane
control. For searching i am using Apcahe lucene but i am not able to store
the html files in the lucene index. so that they can be browse on client
side .
jeditorpane display the html file passed in the method setPage().
Now the problem is that i am able to store the contents of html file in
lucene but content is something different that i need for my client. I have
to enable the hyperlink and other features of html file . so it is possible
only if i will be able to store the html files directly.  is there the
possible solution for my problem please help.