lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Kulkarni <kulk...@hawk.iit.edu>
Subject Re: Lucene 4 architecture - paper available
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 17:34:43 GMT
Hi Andrzej,

Heartiest congratulations to all three of you.
Kindly forward my wishes to  Grant Ingersoll and Robert Muir as well if
possible.

Having a paper in SIGIR is commendable and so is your work.
Lucene is a great library and even though I am only few months into using
it I like it a lot.

Kind Regards,
Sachin Kulkarni