lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From selvakumar netaji <vvekselva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scoring based on document
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 17:57:31 GMT
Hi All,

Just wanted to make sure that will approach would fails for this case.

Having a copy field for each of the document, having the concatenated
values  of all the fields in that document and searching on the copy field
would just produce the result. The resulting docs would  be based on the
frequency of the query terms in the whole document.