lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From parnab kumar <parnab.2...@gmail.com>
Subject machine learned ranking of documents
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:04:31 GMT
Hi All,
        How do i incorporate machine learned ranking components  into
lucene. I donot want to do re-ranking of documents(i.e I donot want to
pre-fetch documents and then look into their features ). i want to do it on
the fly as lucene does it . The various parameters (tf ,idf, norm ,boost
 in different fields ) that lucene uses for scoring will be used as one
among the several features i have . I want to supply these features to a
model which will compute a score and return me back a score which i want to
incorporate into the lucene scoring components. Where should i look into ?
which modules ,class i should modify,implement etc.
                              Please advice/recommend or give any pointers
!!

Thanks,
Parnab