lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Apache Lucene Analysis
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 11:00:15 GMT
On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 10:24 AM, selvakumar netaji
<vvekselva.gm@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> In the TokenStreamAPI section  of the analysis documentation for lucene 4.0
> beta, MyAnalyzer class is defined.
>
> They've added the lengthFilter in the create components method. The length
> filter doesn't accept method with three arguments in 4.0.

Looks like it's missing the first required boolean argument
enablePositionIncrements; I'll fix the javadocs.  Thanks for raising
this!

> Should I create a
> length filter class for this tutorial, but the ambiguity is there's a
> length filter defined in the analysis package.

You should be able to just use the existing one (passing true or false
for the first arg) ...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com