lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 4 architecture - paper available
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 12:26:48 GMT
Thanks for doing this Grant, Robert and Andrzej!

Writing a paper is a lot of work but very much worthwhile, especially
in this case in order to bridge over to the IR community.

Lucene has made awesome advances (flexible scoring, indexing) lately
that are relevant to / enabling for ongoing IR research...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com