lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <>
Subject Re: Restrict Lucene search in concrete document ids
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:12:02 GMT
Exactly what method in which class of which version of lucene are you
trying to override?  There is no "Bits" method.  There is no
"indexReader.Documents" method.

I said this earlier in this thread: Presumably you're aware of the
transient nature of lucene internal docids and the per-segment
complexities and everything.

I would now add: if not, don't do this.