lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Matthijs <li...@selckin.be>
Subject lucene-4.0: QueryWrapperFilter & docBase
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 09:12:55 GMT
Hello,

I have some custom queries & scorer that need to able to construct the
"global" docIds (doc + docBase).

But when i use these in a QueryWrapperFilter they no longer work,
because QueryWrapperFilter.getDocIdSet uses a "private context"
(context.reader().getContext();) which always has a docBase of 0, and
this is definitely called for every segment as far as i can see, so
the correct docBase is lost here, I tried to naively change it to pass
the original context but that blows up in asserts, I don't really
understand how this all should work.

How do i get the correct docBase in scorers when using QueryWrappedFilter ?

Let me know if you want an example/test.

Thanks