lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From ViTi No <vitino...@hotmail.com>
Subject Delete file index entries that do not exist physically
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:41:57 GMT

Hello,
I have a Lucene index created, and I would like to know how to delete the file index entries
that do not already exist on the computer. Is there any way from Lucene or have to go file
by file opening a file, and by checking for java?
the example is as follows: I have a directory which contains indexed by lucene 5 files, when
I delete a file physically, I want to update the index to be removed that record lucene index.
What I know is raising the logic to get you started, or if Lucene brings some option to do
it automatically.
Regards and thanks