lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: StandardTokenizer generation from JFlex grammar
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 23:56:28 GMT
Hi Phani,

Assuming you're using Lucene 3.6.X, see:

<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/lucene_solr_3_6/lucene/core/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/standard/READ_BEFORE_REGENERATING.txt>

and

<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/dev/branches/lucene_solr_3_6/lucene/common-build.xml?revision=1364130&view=markup#l356>

I've pasted the relevant contents below:

====
WARNING: if you change StandardTokenizerImpl*.jflex or UAX29URLEmailTokenizer
and need to regenerate the tokenizer, only use the trunk version
of JFlex 1.5 (with a minimum SVN revision 597) at the moment!
----
Please install the jFlex 1.5 version (currently not released)
from its SVN repository:

 svn co http://jflex.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jflex/trunk jflex
 cd jflex
 mvn install

Then, create a build.properties file either in your home
directory, or within the Lucene directory and set the jflex.home
property to the path where the JFlex trunk checkout is located
(in the above example its the directory called "jflex").
====

Steve