lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Vasilev <ivasi...@sirma.bg>
Subject Exception on creation IndexWriterConfig with Version.LUCENE_40
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:47:05 GMT
Hi Guys,

When executing:

ndexWriterConfig iwc = new IndexWriterConfig(Version.LUCENE_40, new
MyAnalyzer());

I have the following exception:

     at
org.apache.lucene.index.LiveIndexWriterConfig.<init>(LiveIndexWriterConfig.java:118)
     at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriterConfig.<init>(IndexWriterConfig.java:145)
     at test.payloads.TestPayloads.main(TestPayloads.java:49)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A SPI class of type
org.apache.lucene.codecs.Codec with name 'Lucene40' does not exist. You
need to add the corresponding JAR file supporting this SPI to your
classpath.The current classpath supports the following names: []
     at
org.apache.lucene.util.NamedSPILoader.lookup(NamedSPILoader.java:104)
     at org.apache.lucene.codecs.Codec.forName(Codec.java:95)
     at org.apache.lucene.codecs.Codec.<clinit>(Codec.java:122)
     ... 3 more

My project includes as dependent the Lucene project including the
following packages:

org.apache.lucene.codecs
org.apache.lucene.codecs.lucene3x
org.apache.lucene.codecs.lucene40
org.apache.lucene.codecs.lucene40.values
org.apache.lucene.codecs.perfield

What other Lucene packages I need to include to avid the Exception?
I prefer adding source code instead of jar(s).

Cheers,
Ivan Vasilev