lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Pierre-Francois Marteau <pierre-francois.mart...@univ-ubs.fr>
Subject Retrieval of the position of indexed terms
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 08:50:09 GMT
Hi all,
I am a recent user of the Lucene platform and have some difficulty to
migrate from V3.6 to V4.0 a small IR fulltext application that requires
to retrieve the positions of occurrence into the indexed documents of
the query terms (I was using SpanQueries that are deprecated in the new
version).
This had certainly already addressed spmewhere, but I cannot figure out
where. A short example of source code would be much helpful;
Thanks for your expertise,
P-F.

--
Pr. Pierre-François Marteau          |                             |