lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>
Subject Re: Storing html files in lucene index and get back them
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 11:37:38 GMT
Hello!

Add a stored field to your index - it will store the original value
you pass to Lucene, not the analyzed one. Take a look at the Field
class - http://lucene.apache.org/core/3_6_0/api/all/org/apache/lucene/document/Field.html

As for the clients side - your clients doesn't work on the Lucene
indices but they work with your application right ? If that's true
than your application should have a functionality which allows to get
the contents of such field.

--
Regards,
 Rafał Kuć