lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From sxam <>
Subject Restrict Lucene search in concrete document ids
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:36:47 GMT
Prior to search I have a concrete list of Lucene Document Ids (different
every time) and I want to limit my search only to those specific documents.
Is there a way to do it? I don't need to check any fields or anything, I
know the possible document ids before so if possible I wouldn't want to use
Query.. Besides it would be a huge query (let's say I want to limit to 5,000
documents ids, it would be 5,000 Clauses..).

Any help is greatly appreciated,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message