lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From rajputadesh <rajputad...@gmail.com>
Subject Storing html files in lucene index and get back them
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:47:01 GMT
Hi to all I am using Apache Lucene in java Swing API . For searching i am
indexing on the contents of html files
But the problem is that i have to give the complete software to the client
and we dont want to give the actual html files but they should be stored in
lucene index. and on client side he could access them only with the help of
lucene index .
Is it possible in lucene if yes then please suggest me the code of storing
as well accessing the html files on client side
regards
thanks in advance