lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Naber, Peter" <peter.na...@alfa.de>
Subject multireader.deleteDocuments transfer to IndexWriter.deleteDocuments ?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 11:21:34 GMT
Hi,

to migrate my lucene application to the new lucene Version I have to change all deprecated
function to the recommended functions.
Now I am looking for a solution to migrate the "multireader.deleteDocuments(Term)" to "IndexWriter.deleteDocuments(Term)"
easy.
The program has a maintenance run, which will read all Terms with a multireader and look if
the original source file at the filesystem exists. If not, the Term will be delete.
Per Quarter of a year, a new index is created.
How can I determine the place of the Index in the Filesystem of a Term, to open the right
index with IndexWriter to delete the Term with Indexwriter ??