lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Arjen van der Meijden <acmmail...@tweakers.net>
Subject Re: short search terms
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:04:22 GMT
Shouldn't your own application-logic handle this? Or do you want
complicated query-parsing where each and every token in the query is
always at most 3 characters long?

I don't know if there are any easier solutions, but you could subclass
the QueryParser and add your requirement to all the relevant Query
factory-methods.

Best regards,

Arjen