lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From qibaoyuan <qibaoy...@126.com>
Subject Re:Finding the most matching (cf. similar) document to another one
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 07:43:21 GMT

              MAYBE you could alter MLT to make him working on AND operator.But,i don't think
thers is anything wrong with using OR opearator.Lucne will rank all the docs depending on
the undeylying similarity algorithem(SVM,BM25 etc.).Just as you case,Docs2 will be rank firstly
because it matches the most words in DOC4 . Further, other docs containing SOME words in DOC4
may be listed too, but will get lower score.