lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How SynonymFilter works?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:23:40 GMT
I didn't know that SynonymMap had gone all FST.

Looks like you need something along these lines

String base1 = "fast";
String syn1 = "rapid";
String base2 = "slow";
String syn2 = "sluggish";

SynonymMap.Builder sb = new SynonymMap.Builder(true);
sb.add(new CharsRef(base1), new CharsRef(syn1), true);
sb.add(new CharsRef(base2), new CharsRef(syn2), true);
SynonymMap smap = sb.build();

Hope that helps.  There may be an easier way.  Have you tried looking
at the source code/test cases?

--
Ian.