lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Use an analyzer with Term, FuzzyQuery, BooleanQuery and friends
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:58:11 GMT
See:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/201208.mbox/%3C42B9AA72526143469066683A1A2FE86A95AB00@CLG-Exch1.CLG.Local%3E

Just plug in whatever analyzer you use for indexing.

-- Jack Krupansky

From: Damian Birchler
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 10:30 AM
To: mailto:java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Use an analyzer with Term, FuzzyQuery, BooleanQuery and friends

Hello list

I build my queries programmatically with Term, NumericTerm, FuzzyQuery, BooleanQuery etc.
In particular, I do not use QueryParser to build my query from a string. Still, I would like
to first run the values for my terms through an analzyer (more precisely, the same analyzer
that I use for indexing) on my values for the terms. How would I do this?

Thanks a lot,

Damian