lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Kaser <lucene_l...@iconparc.de>
Subject Re: ToParentBlockJoinQuery - Faceting on Parent and Child Documents
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 12:26:17 GMT
Hi Jayendra,

we use facetting and blockjoinqueries on lucene 3.6 like this:

- Create the FacetsCollector
- For facetting on Parent documents, use ToParentBlockJoinQuery, for
facetting on children ToChildBlockJoinQuery (if needed, add additional
query clauses using a Booleanquery)
- Use searcher.search(query,null,facetCollector)

This seems to work fine.

Best regards,
Christoph Kaser